Travel grants – information for expenses claims
EWM aims to serve their members needs in the best way possible. Our travel grants can be used for a variety of conference travel related expenses, for example
- registration fees
- travel to/from the conference (economy class)
- accommodation during the conference
In general we do not reimburse for meals or taxi fees. If this would lead to unbearable circumstances in your case, please consult firstname.lastname@example.org before your trip to reach an agreement.
In the spreadsheet, please give a number to each receipt and describe the receipts in a list containing:
- the date of the receipt
- a short description, e.g. “accommodation: 3 nights, Hotel “Europa”
- the amount written on the receipt
- if the receipt is in a currency other than EUR, the conversion of the amount written on the receipt to EUR
Your spreadsheet should furthermore contain
- the amount of your EWM travel grant and the date you received the grant notification
- your Bank account details, preferably as IBAN and BIC/SWIFT. Don’t forget the exact name of the account holder
- the conversion rate you used, if applicable, best with a screenshot.