Why become a member?
EWM needs members to develop its activities.
Being present in as many as possible European countries is vital for us.
The fees paid by members give us some financial autonomy which is very useful.
To become a member, click on the ‘join us’ button below.
EWM members are expected to pay their fees every year.
There are three categories of fees
- low fees (currently 5 euros) for students, unemployed or professional mathematicians from countries where incomes are low
- standard fees (currently 20 euros)
- high fees (currently 50 euros) for members who wish and are able to support more EWM activities.
You decide yourself your category of fees: high, normal, low.
How to pay my fees?
You can pay your fees by three possible methods
- by using the cart that appears in the right column when you are logged in. You can either pay using your PayPal account or for some countries, you can choose PayPal and pay directly with your credit card, without creating a PayPal account. You can always pay with your credit card (without having a PayPal account), by choosing the donation option. Note that you must not be logged in when using this method. Also if your country is not on the list when trying to make a payment, choose donation instead which allows payments from all countries. Donations are considered membership fee payments. CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- by paying directly to
NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC, ALEKSANTERINKATU 36, NORDEA, Finland, FI-00020
Beneficiary Name: EWM
IBAN: FI8216523500218071 SWIFT/BIC: NDEAFIHH
- by contacting the coordinator in your country, especially if you would prefer to pay in a currency other than euros. Members of the London Mathematical Society can choose to have their fees (in GBP) collected through the LMS.
Receipt for your membership fee payment
Should you require a receipt for your membership fee payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- copy/screenshot of the transaction (bank or PayPal)
- your name and institute
- the sum paid and for which year it is
- your mailing address if a scanned copy is not sufficient and you require a hard copy