Page containing information on the most frequently asked questions we have about EWM, EWM membership, and the use of this website. If you have more questions please contact us.
1) I want to become EWM member what should I do ?
If you want to join us, register here.
2) How do I pay my annual fees ?
You decide your self your category of fees: high, normal, low. You can pay your fees by three possible methods
– by using the cart that appears in the right column when you are logged in. You do not need to have a paypal account, you can use simply your credit card. Unless you want to use your paypal account, you can choose paypal and pay directly with your credit card, without creating a paypal account.
– by paying directly to
NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC, ALEKSANTERINKATU 36, NORDEA, Finland, FI-00020
Beneficiary Name: EWM
IBAN: FI8216523500218071 SWIFT/BIC: NDEAFIHH
-by contacting the coordinator in your country, specially if`you would prefer to pay in a currency other than euros. Members of the London Mathematical Society can pay their fees in GBP through the LMS, see here for details.
3) I have an old paypal account that I never use but it prevented me to pay my fees with my credit cart
You can suppress your paypal account. by yourself or by contacting paypal.
4) I notice that there is no EWM coordinator in my country, what should I do ?
If you are interested or you know someone that would be interested, please contact us.
5) I do not want to be a EWM member but I want to receive information about EWM activities.
You can consult on a regular basis our website and subscribe to our newsletters
– EWM Newsletter appear twice a year
– EWM info gives short infos about meetings, positions,
6) I want to support EWM without being a member
It is possible to make a donation without becoming member