The 16th EWM General Meeting, 2013
The 16th General meeting of EWM, Bonn, 2013
EWM 16th general meeting took place at Hausdorff Center for Mathematics in Bonn from 2 to 6 September 2013 with the following schedule. See the report, the list of talks, the list of participants as well as the minutes of the general assembly.
Tamar Ziegler gave a mini-course with three lectures, as EMS lecturer 2013.
The program included a discussion on the following topic:
In what way do women benefit from “excellence schemes” now widly spread in various European countries?
- Christine Bessenrodt,Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany.
- Lisbeth Fajstrup, Aalborg University. Denmark.
- Sylvie Paycha, University of Potsdam, Germany.
- Marie-Francoise Roy, Université de Rennes, France.
- Susanna Terraciini, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy.
Scientific Committee: The EMS/EWM Scientific Committee:
- Viviane Baladi (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Eva Bayer-Fluckiger (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Christine Bessenrodt (Hannover, Germany)
- Alessandra Celletti (Rome, Italy)
- Cornelia Drutu (Oxford, UK)
- Isabelle Gallagher (Paris, France), chair
- Sara van de Geer (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Antonella Grassi (U Penn, USA)
- Ursula Hamenstaedt (Bonn, Germany)
- Dusa McDuff (Stony Brook, USA)
- Ragni Piene (Oslo, Norway)
- Ulrike Tillmann (Oxford, UK)
- Place: Hausdorff Center Endenicher Allee 62 53 115 Bonn Deutschland
- Date or Period (start): Monday, 02 September 2013
- Period (end): Friday, 06 September 2013