The Vienna School of Mathematics (VSM) announces PhD positions
The Vienna School of Mathematics (VSM) announces PhD positions in the following mathematical fields:
– Discrete, Convex and Differential Geometry
– Quantum Algorithms and Representation Theory
The detailed descriptions of the open PhD positions and the links to the respective application portals are available at: www.vsmath.at/application
The deadlines for application are April 20, 2021/April 30, 2021.
The Vienna School of Mathematics (VSM)
– is a joint graduate school of the mathematics faculties of the University of Vienna and the TU Wien;
– is devoted to top-level PhD education in all branches of mathematics;
– fosters intra- and interdisciplinary scientific cooperation and networking among students and advisors and aims at increasing the international visibility of the Vienna area as a center for mathematics.
The VSM fosters diversity and gender equality.