University Georg-August University
Application Deadline June 17, 2024
Research Assistant (all genders welcome) Entgeltgruppe 13 TV-L/100%
At the University of Göttingen -Public Law Foundation-, Graduiertenkolleg Fourieranalysis und Spektraltheorie, there is a position as
Research Assistant (all genders welcome)
Entgeltgruppe 13 TV-L/100%
to be filled. Starting date is 9/1/2024. The position is limited for 2 years.
In case of a positive evaluation, it is planned that the post is extended to a total of 3 years The salary is in accordance with the German public service salary scale (TV-L 13). 100 % of a full position correspond to 39,8 working hours per week.
– University teaching as defined in Section 31 of the Higher Education Act of Lower Saxony (NHG)
– Mathematical research in one of the research areas represented at the RTG 2491 “Fourier Analysis and Spectral Theory”
– Participation in the scientific organization of the activities of the RTG 2491 “Fourier Analysis and Spectral Theory”
– Master degree and PhD/doctoral degree in mathematics or physics
– Research focus with an analytical profile in one or more of the areas number theory, geometry, non-commutative geometry, topology,
analysis of partial differential equations, mathematical physics
– Language proficiency in English or German
– Teaching experience is desirable
– Scientific publication experience is desirable
– We expect willingness to cooperate in joint scientific projects
The position is designed to serve in fostering young researchers. It gives the successful applicant the opportunity to work towards a Habilitation. For more information please check the RTG2491 homepage: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/607635.html. The position is suitable for part-time employment.
The University of Göttingen is an equal opportunities employer and places particular emphasis on fostering career opportunities for women. Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply in fields in which they are underrepresented. The university has committed itself to being a family-friendly institution and supports their employees in balancing work and family life. The University is particularly committed to the professional participation of severely disabled employees and therefore welcomes applications from severely disabled people. In the case of equal qualifications,
applications from people with severe disabilities will be given preference. A disability or equality is to be included in the application in order to protect the interests of the applicant.
Please upload your application in one pdf file including the usual documents until 6/17/2024 on the application portal of the university using this link: http://obp.uni-goettingen.de/de-de/OBF/Index/74348. For more information get in touch with Linda Haber directly via E-Mail:
email@example.com, Tel. +49 551 3927752 .
With submission of your application, you accept the processing of your applicant data in terms of data-protection law. Further information on the legal basis and data usage is provided in the Information General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)