Women in automorphic forms
This is a conference in number theory and arithmetic geometry specially addressed to female mathematicians working in these areas. However, anybody interested in these topics is kindly invited to attend.
Dates: September 20-22, 2021
Location: Bielefeld University, hybrid format
Registration: To register, please fill out this form.
We encourage you to use your funds. However there is limited funding available for PhD students and PostDocs. Please contact Claudia Alfes-Neumann (alfes (at) math (dot) uni-bielefeld (dot) de) if you are interested or if you have any questions.
There will also be the possibility to give a short talk (10 minutes) for PhD students and PostDocs. Please contact Claudia Alfes-Neumann (alfes (at) math (dot) uni-bielefeld (dot) de) if you are interested (before July 15th).
- Kathrin Bringmann (University of Cologne)
- YoungJu Choie (POSTECH)
- Ksenia Fedosova (Freiburg University)
- Bo-Hae Im (KAIST)
- Özlem Imamoglu* (ETH Zurich)
- Jungwon Lee (Sorbonne University)
- Jasmin Matz (University of Copenhagen)
- Alice Pozzi (Imperial College London)
- Eugenia Rosu (Regensburg University)
- Maryna Viaszovska (EPFL)
- Claudia Alfes-Neumann, Bielefeld University
- Anke Pohl, University of Bremen
- Anna von Pippich, GU Frankfurt/TU Darmstadt
For more information see the conference website.