Connections Workshop: Mathematical problems in fluid dynamics
This workshop will feature talks by prominent female mathematicians whose research lies in and interfaces with mathematical fluids featuring water waves, free boundaries, fluid structures, viscous fluids and turbulence. The talks will be appropriate for graduate students, post-docs, and researchers in areas above mentioned. There will also be a panel discussion and a contributed poster session. This workshop is open to all mathematicians.
- Workshop duration: January 20, 2021 – January 22, 2021
- To apply for funding register by October 20, 2020
- Deadline for registration January 22, 2021
- Anne-Laure Dalibard(Université de Paris VI (Pierre et Marie Curie))
- Hajer Bhouri (Université Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne; Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS))
- Juhi Jang (University of Southern California)
- Anna Mazzucato (Pennsylvania State University)
- Sijue Wu (University of Michigan)
Location: MSRI, SIMONS AUDITORIUM, ATRIUM
For more information visit: https://www.msri.org/workshops/944.